PeCo Libraries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regs

Go down

Rules and Regs Empty Rules and Regs

Post  The_Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Rules for the Forum
1. Please refrain from “text speak” as many people simply don’t speak it and the posts will be more clear and easily understood if it is not used.
2. Another way to keep things easy to understand is to use punctuation and proper sentence structure as much as possible.
3. Please do not abuse capitol letters. In this format, posting all in caps is equivalent to shouting and considered rude.
4. When starting a new topic give it a title, replies to topics do not need a title and in fact, it makes reading a thread easier when the title is left out of replies. By default the title of the original post will appear in the title bar, when threads get long, being able to see the original title at the top of each post makes it clear what the replies are in response to.
5. Mostly have fun and have respect for others. Easy.
If anyone has any questions regarding any of these rules or feels I have left something out, please send me a private message and I will see what I can do.
Thanks,
Administrator

The_Admin
The_Admin
Admin

https://pecobookclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum