PeCo Libraries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Business - #2 Lizzy and Diesel Novel by Janet Evanovich

2 posters

Go down

Wicked Business - #2 Lizzy and Diesel Novel by Janet Evanovich Empty Wicked Business - #2 Lizzy and Diesel Novel by Janet Evanovich

Post  WRB Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 pm

This was my first time reading Evanovich and sorry .... I won't be back the second time. I kept thinking it should be getting better soon, but it just never happened. On the positive side - it was a very quick read ... that was why I finished it. Yes, I did get a couple of chuckles from it, mostly because of Cat and Carl, but I found the whole storyline nonsensical. My recommendation - don't waste your time. pale

WRB

Back to top Go down

Wicked Business - #2 Lizzy and Diesel Novel by Janet Evanovich Empty Re: Wicked Business - #2 Lizzy and Diesel Novel by Janet Evanovich

Post  The_Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:39 pm

I have never read any Evanovich though I have been curious, she seems a very popular author and there must be a reason...right? I was going to start with those books but the Lizzy #1 was out a lot from the library and I had no intention of buying it. Now i'm not in such a hurry...I 'll get to it one of these days, I might like it, I myself am a little non-nonsensical. jocolor
Rather than writing her off, you might try the Stephanie Plum novels, I hear those are really good.
The_Admin
The_Admin
Admin

https://pecobookclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down